We’re Recruiting – New Position for Web/Graphic/UX Designer
This is a great opportunity for any self-motivated web designer to be an integral part of an ambitious and successful firm, which will encourage them to push the boundaries of creativity and will quickly reward their commitment.
Skills required for this role are:
• Creative, forward thinking and comfortable working to tight time scales
• Creation of wireframe responsive web and application user interfaces
• Develop innovative and understandable user journeys and experiences
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Work with developers using Microsoft Visual Studio to create interactive websites and apps
• Use HTML, CSS and to develop front-end sites
• Update and maintain the Shoothill WordPress CMS and website
• Create print designs, including: business cards, newspaper adverts and posters
Salary: 18 – 25K (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 Hours a week / 5 days a week
Location: Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 3GA
How to apply
Applications are invited in the form of a CV to email@example.com heading your application “Web/Graphic Designer”. Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.